“Let Me Get Your Words Out
To The World!”
Want to write a book but have no idea how to start? Or just simply have no time? Let me, a bestselling author who has published several books, help you turn out a masterpiece. In fact, I can even connect you to leading publishers!
Having worked the last eight months to research, write and publish Lead The New Asia, I count myself extremely privileged to have had the opportunity to collaborate with Pearlin.
There are many reasons that made our partnership successful but here are the top three:
1. Adding Value - Whether it is about structuring the book or finding ways to express a stream of thoughts, down to how a 200-pager should feel in the hands of a reader, Pearlin is a collaborator in every sense of the word. She took the effort to sharpen what I wanted to achieve and opened my mind up to new approaches - Pearlin was there every step of the way, to challenge and enhance the materials I had on hand.
2. Empowering Ownership - Through the course of our collaboration, Pearlin has always been respectful to make sure that we do justice to the opinions and perspectives that the contributors have given permission to share. Given the diverse and nuanced subject of leadership that transcends generations and culture, care was given to make sure that readers are able to ultimately discover and appreciate for themselves the wealth of knowledge I have attempted to put forward in Lead The New Asia.
3. Launching Possibilities - Since publishing Lead The New Asia, I have been encouraged by the reception and opportunities that have continued to come my way. It has made me consider my next project with Pearlin and this exciting thought is not driven by vanity but anchored in actual commercial conversations.
Should you take the first step and write a book? The answer is yes obviously. But only if you have the benefit of working with Pearlin.
- John Ng, General Manager, Gov@Publicis Media and author of Lead The New Asia
“It has been a great pleasure working with a very professional book whisperer like Pearlin. She has a unique flare for making some of the most technical subjects interesting and relatable to readers. Thank you Pearlin for the great partnership, I could not have done it without you! May you journey and help more Authors in achieving their dreams.”
- Danny Condecido, author, Digital CRM: Winning in the Age of Savvy Customers
“Writing a book is a gargantuan task especially if you’re trying to condense over 20 years of experience. Thankfully, Pearlin made everything so effortless and all I had to do was to narrate my experiences to her and let her do her magic. I’m very happy to have fulfilled this bucket list of mine and look forward to working with her again for my future books.”
- Chua Ming Lee, Managing Director of Cushman & Wakefield and author of Where Great Work Lives
“Writing a book can be a challenging and unfamiliar task, something we didn’t know best how to approach given that our schedules are spent running a start-up in the fast-paced blockchain world. We got to know Pearlin through our business adviser who was doing a book with her. She made the entire process - from contacting the interviewees to penning down their thoughts, all the way to printing our book, fast and seamless.
Thank you for your help in making our dream a reality. Let’s make this book a bestseller and look forward to more editions together!”
- Shaun Djie and KC Chng, founders of DigixGlobal and authors of Cryptocurrency Wizards
“It is a pleasant experience working with Pearlin. She is efficient, has the ability to re-tell my story in a captivating manner and gives valuable insights into book writing and publishing based on her experience. I will definitely work with Pearlin again if I have a second book!”
- Deepak Shrestha, entrepreneur, philanthropist and author of The Power To Become
“I’ve had fun working with Pearlin for my first book. She’s efficient, professional, detail-oriented and always pushing me to meet datelines. All in all, she has given me the support and brought out the courage for me to publish my first book. Thank you for making it happen!”
- Leng Hoe Lon, financial trader, blockchain angel investor and author of Decrypted - A Financial Trader's Take on Cryptocurrency
"Thank you, Pearlin for co-authoring this book with me ...your linguistic flare has added colour and dimension to the stories of my life. I am deeply appreciative!"
- Kenneth Kam, millionaire Forex trader and bestselling author of The Equilibrium - Training The Money Mindset
"Thank you so much for your persistency and patience, all these would not have materialised without you!"
- David Cheang, property developer, serial entrepreneur and author of From Bankruptcy to Financial Freedom
"It’s not easy to find a writer who can encapsulate your thoughts and articulate it so well. Pearlin not only put my views onto paper eloquently but she was also very familiar with the movie world - something a film buff and director like myself, appreciates!
Getting a book out is a massive undertaking and this book wouldn’t have materialised if Pearlin did not breathe down my neck and ensure that I stuck to my deadlines. I hope my readers appreciate the result of our synergistic partnership and awaken the disruptor within themselves!"
- Henry Ong, serial entrepreneur, disruptor and author of The Disruptor's Path
"Publishing a book of how I turned my life around was one of my life’s goals. I am grateful to my friend Fabian Lim, Founder and Group CEO of PageAdvisor.com who introduced me to Pearlin Siow.
From our very first meeting to discuss about the book, I was impressed by her professionalism and experience as a writer. I would like to thank her for not only helping to put all my words and thoughts together but also in helping with the book layout, design and printing. It was a great pleasure working with her on this project and I will definitely recommend her services to my friends."
- Francis Taye, millionaire network marketer and author of Against All Odds
“I found Pearlin through Google as I wanted a co-writer for my first book. I was impressed by her vast portfolio and swift replies. She made the book writing process very smooth and easy - all I had to do was to be interviewed by her and she magically articulated my thoughts into a manuscript that bore my voice and personality! The result was phenomenal and I’ve had raving reviews for my first book, The Equilibrium - Training The Money Mindset. I’m now working on my second book with her and hope that she’ll be my co-writer for all my future books!”
- Kenneth Kam, millionaire Forex trader and author of The Equilibrium - Training The Money Mindset
"Thank you for gracing the Book Launch yesterday. Your presence meant a lot to me and family. I would like to formally thank you and your staff at Boss Of Me for your dedication in co-writing the book, The Marriage Supper Of The Lamb. Your writing skills and ability to concisely organise my thoughts and words into a beautifully written book is such a blessing to me. Your experience in book publishing; working with book layout-designer and printer is an added asset to this book project.
I appreciate the professionalism you brought to the project, your excellent deliverables in respect to timeline is something precious and important to me. We set out the work schedule and you delivered them promptly and on time, in which I am thankful. It is such a pleasure working with you throughout the project. May the Lord whom we serve give you greater success as you continue to serve Him and your customers with the spirit of excellence. Thank you again for a great job and I have been recommending your services to my friend who are also inspired to leave a written legacy of their life experiences to the next generation. "
- Jehu Chan, author of The Marriage Supper Of The Lamb
“My first book draft was a few pages written in point form. Pearlin was a godsend from this point. I knew what I wanted to say but I was at a complete loss as to how to organise my points and to expand all these points into pages. One cannot ask for someone more passionate about writing, patience with a total newbie, and insight. There were many times when I was about to give up but Pearlin was very encouraging and somehow, with her guidance, writing became fun. Eventually, my dream became a reality when I got published.
As with many things in life, sometimes only experts can make things happen. In this case, Pearlin is definitely the one! She can help bring the book out of you as well as help you develop as a writer. I owe my book to her. Truly!”
- Karen Foote, author of The Parenting Trap
“Pearlin is truly a professional and experienced writer. With the information she was given (through interviews etc) she is able to conceptualise the contents for the book very quickly and put the entire draft for our book (“I Don’t Want To Be Poor“) in a short time. She has also made the book an easy and interesting read.”
- Lisa Lee (Boyd’s wife)
“If writing a book is a labour of love, then writing an autobiography is akin to under going labour without epidural. The process is bewildering, befuddling, ball busting, even for a seasoned writer. Enter Pearlin Siow. It is all kudos to her that my memoir is even out on shelves today. It is her firm encouragement, incisive clarity and Germanesque efficiency (read: dominatrix) that got my book going and me off my a**.
She works swift, succinct and silent like a ninja, save for the occasional whip when I derail. In all sincerity, working with Pearlin is a joy, blessing and great fun. She is a true professional who possesses keen powers of observation, gravitas, humour and humanity that I value in all writers, dead, present and future.”
- Dr Loretta Chen, author of Woman On Top
“Thank you for all the words, great suggestions for the book structure and advice. You’ve certainly made a difference.”
- Jimmy Ong, author of Breakthrough
“Working with Pearlin on my book has been an ultimate great experience anyone can get. She has given me the confidence and comfort I needed in completing my book. She is very thoughtful as well as her ability to pick up fine details that enabled her in writing my book in a very articulate manner. I am extremely grateful that I have found her to be my writer in co-authoring my first book – Flip Your Switch To Be Rich.”
- James Lee, author of Flip Your Switch To Be Rich
“When you’re new to the game of book publishing, you need to seek out the professionals. And I was fortunate enough to be able to turn to my friend Pearlin Siow, an accomplished author in her own right. From the importance of promoting my book, to getting it self-published, I am grateful for the many pieces of advice she has given me. She even went out of her way to connect me with those in the literary world.”
- Andre Yeo, author of Home: 50 50-word Stories To Celebrate Singapore’s 50th Birthday
“It was my first attempt in publishing a book. Given my inexperience in expression and structuring my thoughts for general readership, Pearlin has helped me tremendously in getting me going. Furthermore, she has offered some perspectives that might be more relevant to the younger readers. Thanks Pearlin for your help!”
- Mr Tan Tat Jin, author of 555 People Leadership
“Without Pearlin's help, my book would not have materialised. She is more than a book writing coach, she helped me with everything - from ensuring that my approach is marketable and appeals to the target market, to coming up with catchy titles and content. She is also able to draw out relevant information from me with pondering questions."
- Joseph Chew, author of The Path To Success And Happiness
"It's a joy to work with Pearlin as she is fast, efficient and always on time. I am glad that she has helped in the editing of my book."
- Cayden Chang, author of The Book Of Hope