How I Can Help
To date, I have helped several people fulfill their dreams of becoming authors. Why do people want to write a book? We all have dreams of telling our stories, of sharing with the world what we think, feel and see, and to leave a legacy behind. Writing is a path where we delve and become intimate with ourselves.
I believe there is a bestseller in all of us, and mentor budding authors and help connect them to publishers and book distributors in Asia. My clients range from millionaires and entertainment personalities to stay-at-home mothers and I am proud to have been “midwife” to several bestselling books.
My team and I will help you:
- Ghostwrite your book if you need help.
- Edit your book.
- Sort out the nitty-gritty of getting a book out
(designer, layout, printing, distribution, ISBN application, and the list goes on).
- Score a bestseller! (I’ve done it, so can you!).
- Rewrite your book proposal. A book proposal is similar to the business plan of your business – essential! A busy publisher has all of five minutes to look at the numerous proposals sent his way, so yours has to stand out, otherwise it goes into his trash bin.
- Advise you on the various ways you can get your book out (self-publish or go with a publisher).
- Connect you to leading publishers – and get you a book deal!